Run, and finish(!), in any category at this year’s Island Chill Suva Marathon 2018 and be in the draw to win a brand new Hyundai Grand i10.
The Suva Marathon Club is delighted that the major sponsor, Island Chill and the wider Carpenters Group has sponsored a car as an incentive to participate in the annual Suva Marathon event as part of Carpenters 150 years celebrations of being in Fiji.
“This is our opportunity to support health and wellness in Fiji and also give back to the country and our customers. MH’s 150 years in Fiji is dedicated to our loyal customers that have supported us through the years and we are very excited about giving a Hyundai Grand i10 car to one of them after the Island Chill Suva Marathon”, said Carpenters Fiji Ltd’s director retail and marketing, Kuna Sabaratnam.
Win a Hyundai Grand i10 Car at the Island Chill Suva Marathon 2018
“This will definitely help to boost registrations – and we are keen to ensure that everyone is prepared for the run.
“Running 10 kilometres individually or as part of a team is a significant achievement and we would like to encourage as many people down to our regular Thursday club runs, the Olympic Day Fun Run on June 29 and Saturday, July 7 run ahead of the main event on July 21,” said race director Marita Manley.
With health and wellness, the priority for participating an added bonus is to win a car.
The South Pacific’s greatest road race will start from the Albert Park in Suva and has four divisions – the full marathon (42.2km), half marathon – 21.2km, team marathon – 10.55km x 4 and the 10km fun run.
To motivate participants to gear up for the marathon event there are training programmes held every Thursday night and monthly time trials in Suva on the first Saturday of each month along the Nasese seawall in Suva.
The marathon is open to both local and international runners, corporate groups, families, individuals and people with disabilities to encourage people from all walks of life to take part.
Registration is compulsory– you can register at SuvaMarathon.org
Terms & Conditions of Draw
Carpenters Motors is an official partner of the Island Chill Marathon 2018. If you are competing, you stand the chance to win a Hyundai Grand i10 Sedan.
The conditions include:
- All participants who have run their registered races and have reached the finish line within five hours
- Winner must be over 18 years of age.
- The draw will take place on Saturday, July 21, 2018 at 12.00pm noon
- One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The draw will be performed by a random computer process.
- The decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- A valid Fiji driver’s licence must be presented when collecting the vehicle.