A good turnout this morning in cloudy conditions, perfect for a longer run. A few hills to make it interesting and our usual seawall section.
Route was along the seawall same as always along the Suva seawall boardwalk!
Results from Sunday Long Run – 28th August 2016
- Starting at the Bowling Club (Piccadilly Taxi Stand as normal)
- we’ll head up Cakobau Road
- on to MacGregor Road
- through Flagstaff,
- along Rewa Street
- to Nailuva Road
- down Nailuva Road
- past USP Main Gate
- along the Suva – Nasese seawall
- back to the Suva Bowling Club.
Suva Marathon Club Long Run – 10km or 20km – 28 August 2016
One lap (approx 10km if we run the seawall path as opposed to on the road) or two lap options.
Join us on Facebook Events
SMC Time Trial – 5 K & 7 K – 1st September 2016
If you are planning on 7km please aim for the 5.15pm start!
- First SMC TT starting at 5:15 pm
SMC 7k TT Bowling Club to My Suva Park and return
- Second SMC TT starting at 5:30 pm
SMC 5k TT Bowling Club to Vuya Rd and return
See you on the seawall on Thursday!!