Vinaka vakalevu for registering for the Island Chill Suva Marathon 2018! We look forward to having you join us on Saturday 21st July at Albert Park.
To all registered runners, you’re going to want to read this 🙂
Some important info
Race number pick
Race number pick up is on Friday July 20th at the Holiday Inn between 12.30pm and 8pm.
- Venue: Banyan Room, Holiday Inn Suva, Victoria Parade, Suva
- Date: Friday 20th July 2018
- Time: From 12.30pm until 8pm
- What to bring: just you, your name (or your team name), what race you are running, and email address you signed up with (helps us find you in database ), and your Race fees, see here.
Please note that there will be no race number pick up on the day of the race so please make alternative arrangements for someone to pick up your numbers if you cannot collect in person on Friday 20th July 2018.
This year EVERYONE needs to have a Race Number
Unlike past years, because we have the new electronic chip timing system, and just SO MANY RUNNERS, everyone must register, sign the waiver and collect a Race Number to be allowed to run on the course this year.
If you’ve not received a formal quote for your Corporate Team you will receive it in the next few days.
We request that all Corporate Teams pay via direct deposit to our account if possible or by cheque at Race Number pick up on Friday July 20th.
If you have any questions on fees or invoices please email : [email protected]
Pay when you collect your Race Number
All resident Full, Half and Social Teams can pay at Race Number pick-up at the Holiday Inn from 12.30pm-8pm on Friday 20th July if you’ve not already done so.
Race Start Times
- Full Marathon: Start time 5.30am
- Half Marathon: Start time 6.30am
- Team Marathon: Start time 7.00am
- 10km Fun Run: Start time 7:30am