As a member of the Suva Marathon Trust Board of Trustees, Management Board or Race Committees, I pledge to support the concepts and philosophies of SMT.
I promise to assist in the administration of the Club and Races acting with professionalism and in the best interest of the league and its members.
- I will make every effort to be knowledgeable in the area of Trust administration.
- I will do my best to provide a safe running situation for all athletes.
- I will provide support for athletes, coaches, umpires, and spectators to provide positive and enjoyable experiences for all.
- I promise to keep all members informed about current events involving SMT programmes and races.
- I will abide by and enforced the rules, constitutions, and by-laws of Suva Marathon Trust to the best of my ability.
- I will conduct all business of the Trust and Club in an open and honest manner with the good of the athletes and runners my priority.
Failure to abide by the rules, regulations, and code of Ethics/Conduct of Suva Marathon Trust may result in disciplinary actions being taken against the offender as outlined in the Trust Deed.
- Approved : March 5, 2016
- Revision #1 : 8 November 2018
- Revision #2 : 12 November 2019
- Approved by SMC Board of Directors, 12 November 2019