COMPULSORY: All runners on the Full, Half and Team marathons must collect their Race Packet including their race numbers on Friday 22nd July 2016.
There will be no race numbers given on the day of the race, so if you aren’t able to get to the Holiday Inn yourself to pay on Friday, you MUST arrange for someone to do this on your behalf.
2016 Race Number Collection
- Venue: South Lawn, Holiday Inn, Suva
- Date: Friday 22nd July 2016
- Time: 1pm – 8pm
Please look up your Race Number on the website here before coming to the collection point to speed up the process (click here).
- Fill in the spaces for First and Last Name, Sex and Team Name (if appropriate) before pinning it onto your shirt.
- Your Race Number comes with 4 safety pins which should be used to attach it to the FRONT of your running shirt at chest height through the holes provided.
- Ensure that this can be clearly and easily seen by the Race Marshalls and the Finish Timing Team.
- The bottom section of your Race Number is a perforated tear-away strip that must not be safety pinned to your shirt
- Do not fold or crease your Race Number.
If you have of registered for the Fun Run too and if you are not running in the Full, Half or Team event please just turn up on the Race day to join in the 10km Fun Run or Walk!
Payment of Fees
All fee must be paid by 8pm Friday 22nd July 2016, latest at the Race Number Collection at Holiday Inn.
2016 Race Participant Information
Please read the instructions fully and carefully before the race day.